It’s a Visa Prepaid card linked to your CrownBet account to make your betting experience seamless, and can be used anywhere in the world wherever Visa is accepted.
QUICK AND EASY TO APPLY
It’s easy to apply for a card. Simply login to your account, select CrownBet Card and apply.¹
INSTANT ACCESS TO YOUR CROWNBET FUNDS
Transfer funds instantly from your CrownBet account to your CrownBet Card all within your CrownBet account and at the click of a button. Funds’ refers to withdrawable balance, being funds deposited into a cardholder’s CrownBet Wagering Account that have been turned over at least once, or ‘bet through’ prior to requesting a withdrawal.
USE YOUR CARD AT OVER 200 COUNTRIES & TERRITORIES GLOBALLY
You can use your card at any ATM and make purchases anywhere around the world where Visa is accepted.
A FAST WAY TO PAY FOR PURCHASES
Your card comes equipped with Visa payWave, the faster way to pay for purchases under $100, where Visa payWave is accepted.
USE YOUR CARD ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
You can use your CrownBet Card when you’re buying online, dining out with friends, for a snack at a big game, to access cash at any ATM or for everyday purchases such as groceries and petrol.
NO LOAD FEES
Transfer as many times as you like from your CrownBet account to your CrownBet Card or vice versa without incurring any load fees.
SAFE AND SECURE
Your CrownBet Card is backed by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy meaning you are protected against unauthorised transactions.²
HOW IT WORKS
Upon receipt and activation of your CrownBet Card, it is ready to use. Your withdrawable balance in your CrownBet account can be transferred to your card, which you can access instantly at any ATM or make purchases online or wherever Visa is accepted worldwide.
GET YOURS TODAY
To be eligible for a CrownBet Card you must have successfully passed account verification. Welcome to a whole new world of convenience with CrownBet. The game just changed.²
¹ Eligibility requirements apply.
² Visa's Zero Liability policy covers Australian and New Zealand-issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholders should notify CrownBet promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult CrownBet for additional details. Eligibility requirements apply. Applications for the Card are granted at the discretion of CrownBet and its Related Entities. This material is general information only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Funds’ refers to withdrawable balance, being funds deposited into a cardholder’s CrownBet Wagering Account that have been turned over at least once, or ‘bet through’ prior to requesting a withdrawal. We recommend you consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) relating to this product before making any decision. This product is available only to Australian residents. To use the CrownBet Card it must first be activated. Terms and conditions and fees and charges will apply to the use of the CrownBet Card. The CrownBet Card is a reloadable Visa Prepaid card issued by Cuscal Limited ABN 95 087 822 455, AFSL 244116. CrownBet Pty Limited ABN 18 162 554 707 is involved in the promotion and distribution of the CrownBet Card and is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Emerchants Payment Solutions Ltd ABN 30 131 436 532.
1. The Promotion commences at 12.00am AEST on 1 October 2015 and concludes at 11.59pm AEST on 31 October 2015 (Promotion Period).
2. The Competition is open to current CrownBet customers who:
(a) have current CrownBet accounts
(b) are members of CrownBet Rewards (which requires the customer to be a member of CrownBet and the Crown Signature Club)
(c) who reside in Australia or New Zealand
(d) are not excluded or prohibited from entering a Crown complex or casino; and
(e) are compliant with the CrownBet Terms and Conditions and the Crown Signature Club Rules (Eligible Participant)
3. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to be a CrownBet customer and therefore an Eligible Participant.
4. There is no requirement for any Eligible Participant to participate in any gambling activity.
5. All Eligible Participants will be credited with 5,000 CrownBet Rewards points (Bonus Points).
6. Eligible Participants that were CrownBet Rewards members as at 30 September 2015, will have their accounts automatically credited with the Bonus Points on the 1st October 2015.
7. Eligible Participants that are CrownBet Members but join the CrownBet Rewards loyalty program during the Promotion Period will have their accounts automatically credited with the Bonus Points within 24 hours of the creation of their CrownBet Rewards membership.
8. Eligible Participants are entitled to receive the Bonus Points only once. Multiple credits are not permitted.
9. The Bonus Points may be used by Eligible Participants across all CrownBet Rewards redemption options. There is no requirement for an Eligible Participant to redeem the Bonus Points for wagering rewards.
10. Bonus Points are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The Promotion is intended for bona fide participants and it is a requirement that all entrants act in good faith at all times.
12. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond CrownBet’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, CrownBet reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. Eligible Participants consent to CrownBet using their name, likeness and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period for the purpose of promoting the Competition and CrownBet’s products and services.
14. CrownBet collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition, and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
15. Available to CrownBet account holders registered in Australia or New Zealand only.
16. CrownBet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
17. CrownBet and its affiliates and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a participant's or winner's participation in an event or any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any tournament, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the participant or winner, as the case may be.
18. By entering the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.
19. The Promoter is CrownBet Pty Ltd (ACN 162 554 707), Level 427, 120 Collins Street, VIC 3000.